Better Ways To Grow Food
The world will need about 60 per cent more food by 2050. Yet even as we rely on more pesticides, more than 40 per cent of our crops fail. We’ve found a planet-friendly way to solve that problem.
- More than 40 percent of the world’s crops fail to make it to market. In the process, precious natural resources and land are wasted.
- Pesticides and fungicides are aggressively being used as plant diseases become increasingly resistant.
- IronLeaf’s proprietary science harnesses the plant’s natural bacteria, and redirects it to block the development of diseases that are compromising our food supply and reducing the safety and quality of agricultural crops around the world.
- Our unique solutions replace the need for pesticides and chemicals, delivering safer products and operations that protect the natural balance of our ecosystem.
- IronLeaf’s unique technology is proven to increase crop yield 2X or more, saving precious water and farm land.