Our Innovation Incubator
We bring great ideas to life with a multi-disciplinary approach that brings together research and computational science. The result is a steady stream of breakthroughs, patented technology and companies helping to create a better world.
- BenchWorks is the home of Pebble Labs’ innovation incubator, focused on advancing new areas of our research and science with a rapid path to commercial application and in-market implementation.
- As our innovative solutions and research advance to proven commercial application, we are actively launching new companies to bring our patented solutions to market.
Dengue, Zika and other vector-borne diseases are on the rise, killing millions of people. We’re developing a way to stop them, without using chemicals, killing mosquitoes or impacting the environment.
- Millions of people are infected or die from insect-borne diseases every year. In an effort to save lives, insecticides are increasingly being used, with decreasing efficacy and compromising the natural balance of our ecosystem.
- LittleFly utilizes patented technology to harness the natural bacteria found within insects to block the transmission of viruses by mosquitoes to people.
- LittleFly prevents mosquitoes from spreading Zika, Dengue and other vector-borne diseases. Our innovative science provides a natural solution, without chemicals or pesticides, to eradicate vector-borne disease.
- Our approach also means we don’t harm mosquitoes or compromise the ecosystem.